Construction and Infrastructure
Our fleet of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles provide an efficient, low-cost solution for the inspection of construction and infrastructure projects. With data acquired from UAS construction firms and developers can perform such tasks as:
- Keep remote teams up to date on site progress.
- Use drone maps and models to drastically improve communication.
- Generate visuals for design plans and marketing.
- Document overall project progression using aerial imaging and data.
- Reduce risk and prevent common mistakes from the beginning.
- Verify contractor work.
Real Estate Imagery
According to Zillow, Drones can add unique aspects to real estate photos and video by showcasing:
- Aerial views of the entire property and land.
- The drive home or the kids’ walk to school looks like.
- The neighborhood and surrounding area, including the home’s proximity to amenities.
- Civic developments or local improvement districts (LIDs) that the buyer’s property taxes might contribute to.
- Property maps and surveys.
Our aerial photos and videos have appeared in both national and local news publications as well as numerous commercial videos.
Access Aerial has received exemption status from the FAA in order to provide high quality imaging for a variety of commercial, public, and residential uses, specifically targeting:
- Improving Local News Outlets access to high quality aerial imagery.
- Aerial acquisitions of public and private structures for use by realtors and property buyers alike.
- Increase public knowledge of UAS and promote safe UAS operations.
- Search and Rescue operations.
- Volunteering their services to aid the efforts of First Responders.
- 3D Surveying and Imaging.
- Agriculture NDVI/NIR imaging analysis.
- Thermal imaging.
We are also Part 107 certified and service industries such as:
Some of our customers include: Mericle Commercial Real Estate, Classic Properties, Canadian Pacific Railroad, The University of Scranton, Lehigh University, Wayne Bank, Quandel, Sordoni Construction and many other local businesses.
To discuss your needs send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 376-7567.